WHITESTONE PARISH COUNCIL
A meeting of the above named Council will be held on THURSDAY, 11th APRIL 2019 at Whitestone Parish Hall at 7.30pm. The business to be transacted is as follows:-
Minutes of the Council Meeting held on Thursday 14th March 2019
REPORTS FROM COUNTY COUNCILLOR / DISTRICT COUNCILLOR
Grant of request for prior approval
19/00058/NPA Application for prior approval under Part 3 Class Q (a) and (b) paragraph W of the GDPO change of use of agricultural building to a dwelling on land rear of Higher Hare.
MATTERS FOR DISCUSSION
• Parish Action Plan Report.
• Request from Teignbridge District Council to remove recycling bank in Hall car park
• Rural Skip to take place at Crossways on Saturday 27th April 2019 from 10am to 4pm
• Annual Parish Meeting - This will take place at 7.30pm on Thursday 25th April when all organisations within the Parish are invited to attend and give reports.
• School Houses report
• Crossway Park - Report on playpark climbing frame and outdoor gym equipment.
MATTERS RAISED BY THE CHAIRMAN
Parish Council accounts for year ended 31st March 2019
Report on completion of the accounts/balance sheet for the year ended 31st March 2019. The closing balance at Nat West Bank at the year end is:-
Business Reserve A/c 1
Business Reserve A/c 2
PUBLIC PARTICIPATIONP M Vaughan
Clerk to the Council
2th April 2019
PLEASE NOTE that owing to the May elections the date for the May Council meeting has been changed from the 9th MAY to THURSDAY 16th MAY
Comments by email firstname.lastname@example.org